Sunday 22 November 2009

Woof

Although this is a new challenge blog for me, I do click on it every now and again, but never managed to make anything to enter, however, this sketch screamed at me! Well, actually it woofed!

The current Just Christmas and Birthday Cards is this sketch:

And I've made the Birthday card with the recipient very much in mind! The stickers are from a wonderful pack I bought some time ago from the Pound Shop - I like the bit of bling on the dog collar and heart! The ribbon is from my stash (I'm always amazed that I can match ribbon colour to the papers I've picked! Then again, I do have quite a lot of ribbon, so I shouldn't be that amazed!)

The papers are digi from A Work In Progress called Puppy Love - they were $1 in a sale not so long ago - I got about 10 digi papers, an alphabet and a load of digi images - the paw prints and stripes are from the paper set.
A bit of corner rounding and some inking and it's complete!
  • Backing papers: A Work in Progress - Puppy Love kit
  • Chipboard stickers: Pound Shop
  • Ribbon: My stash

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!