Saturday 14 November 2009

Three From One

The current Forever Friends challenge is this following sketch:And I made three cards based upon it! The Forever Friends elements were on offer when I went to The Range last week - 3 for 2 and to pad out my Christmas box I decided to get two packs of the decoupage ready made stickers and a pack of the pre-embossed cards.


Jacob actually chose the images and I think he's made a good choice! I've added a dotted gold border around the edges of the card after rounding them, added the same border around the centre square and then basically used parts of the pack on the front of the cards.

I've still got some bits left over and if I'm careful, I can probably make some tags to go with the cards. The ribbons and additional gems are all from my stash.

I did buy some of these elements packs earlier in the year when on holiday (they were on offer in the Paper Mill shop that I just happened to visit!) so I must dig them out and use them as they really are quite cute!
  • Embossed card and embellishments: Forever Friends Elements pack
  • Sentiments: Forever Friends Elements pack
  • Ribbon and gems: My stash

2 comments:

Thank you for your comment!