Thursday 5 November 2009

There Is No Blue! Honest!

The Penny Black Saturday challenge this week is:

White on White

So mine is, sort of. Although, as you can see, I had a little accident with a blue ink pad.... but I'm sure it's not that noticeable...!

I've used the snowflakes Cuttlebug embossing folder, organza white ribbon from my stash, pearlescent confetti snowflakes also from my stash, and although the photo doesn't show them too well, the snowflakes have little silver seed beads in their centres.

The Penny Black image has been coloured with watercolour paints and I've used on of my Nesties to cut it out. Simple!
  • Dies: Spellbinders Nestabilities
  • Embossing:Cuttlebug snowflakes
  • Image: Penny Black coloured with watercolour paints
  • Everything else: My stash

3 comments:

  1. so cute! Love how you have watercoloured the image! and the gorgeous colour tinting! just fab!

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a delicious card ruth and I love that cute little image....gorgeous embossing and inking and I can't see the accident with the ink pad...thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC..hugs kath xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Ruth! Love you adorable iamge and your fab iridescent snowlakes - they're yummy! Can't see no accident with ink pad lol! Thanks for joining in this week's PBSC
    pauline x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!