Wednesday 11 November 2009

Simple

Now this is going to be a really simple card based upon the current Card Positioning sketch below! I've used a 6 x 4 card blank, rounded the edges after adding the vintage feel backing paper (downloaded from Mad About Cards) and also inked them with Whispers Chestnut ink then added liquid pearls to the larger snowflake centres.


The slightly burgundy organza ribbon I found in my stash (I think I have just about everything in my ribbon bag and box!) then added a smaller panel cut from the same paper and then the little wooden reindeer.
The reindeer is from a pack of 10 for £1 at Tesco's - what a find eh?! I had to carefully trim the hanging string but you'd never know! And such a quick and easy card to make and one that I enjoyed as its not at all fussy and I think could just be one of the mass ones that I need to do!!
  • Backing papers: Vintage Christmas download collection from Mad About Cards
  • Ink: Whispers Chestnut
  • Ribbon: My stash
  • Embellishment: Tesco's

4 comments:

  1. Ooohhh do lurve this card Ruth . . . I also have those reindeer so feel a little plagerising coming on ! lol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet and beautiful!!!

    Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, how cute is that reindeer? Beautiful card :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!