Saturday 21 November 2009

Remember Autumn?

Do you remember the autumn?! Before all the rain and winds?! Well, I made this card with left over papers from my take on the Get Funky Challenge for November which was set by Enfys and is a theme of Autumn Woodland.

The papers are from Now That's Funky - Sweetie Pie collection and I've simply rounded edges and then inked them. I've made the hat pin by using beads from my stash and the ribbon is also from my stash.

The card will actually be sent along with the acrylic Wedding album that I made for the challenge to my cousin David and his wife Janis.

There is still time to enter the November Get Funky challenge - you have until 30 November and you could win a £20 voucher to spend on Funky Hand products!

  • All papers: Now That's Funky from Funky Hand
  • Everything else: My stash

3 comments:

Thank you for your comment!