Monday 23 November 2009

A Little Bit More

I've been on a roll this weekend, completing things that I started and here is the second of three installments on that!

This week, Moving Along With The Times has a sketch: And I've interpreted to fit my needs. The papers again are My Minds Eye 'Bella Bella' 12 x 12 double sided card stock and the plain chocolate coloured card is Bazzill Basics. The ribbon and gems are leftovers from making the Wedding Stationery and I have just rounded and inked edges.

The Wedding cake photo is the last one in the album and the picture below shows the back cover of the acrylic / acetate album - I like to keep the front and backs plain as they will get handled the most.



This paper is really beautiful and I am quite pleased with myself that I have the best part of a sheet left to play with on a future project!
  • Backing papers: My Minds Eye, 12 x 12 double sided cardstock 'Bella Bella' and Bazzill Basics 12 x 12 paper
  • Everything else: My stash

5 comments:

  1. Aww..this is soo sweet love what you've done by including a pic on your creation..and the colours are gorgeous...thanks for taking part in this weeks MAWTT challenge and we hope you can join us again Clare W DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely way to use the sketch, love what you've done with it. Hope to see you again at MAWTT, thanks for joining in this week.

    Nicki, xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is beautiful and i love the delicate colour,thanks for joining us at MAWTT:)

    sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there, I came across your blog while entering the challenge at MAWTT. I really like the wedding album pages you have made, are simple but very effective. I hadn't even considered doing an acrylic album but you've inspired me! Rgards JB.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the way you have taken the sketch & used it to fit the album. Thanks for joining us at MAWTT xx Clare x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!