Tuesday 24 November 2009

Last One!

Now this is the final page for Donna and Danny's acrylic / acetate Wedding album - I'll share the whole thing with you tomorrow. And to finish it off, I've used the current Sweet Sketch Wednesday challenge:

I've rotated the sketch as it worked better for me. I've done two pages as the reverse is a mirror image of the first. Papers are My Minds Eye 12 x 12 double sided 'Bella Bella' and the photos are layered onto Bazzill Basics cardstock.


The thin organza ribbon is from my stash but the heart buckle, gems and satin chocolate ribbon are all left over from making the Wedding Stationery.

I've rounded and inked the edges with Chestnut Whispers ink. I gave the album to Donna yesterday and she was really pleased with it. So that is good!!
All three albums are now completed - I will share the full album tomorrow and later in the week I'll show Hayley and Stephens.
  • Backing papers: My Minds Eye 12 x 12 double sided cardstock 'Bella Bella' and Bazzill Basics
  • Everything else: From my stash or left over from making the Wedding Stationery

1 comment:

Thank you for your comment!