Thursday 5 November 2009

Inspired by.....

...... Lythan! And her DMC card for this challenge! Not quite a direct blatant copy, but inspired!


The DMC challenge this week is:


Getting Punchy With It


So to use my punches. All two of them. That are border ones. But both are Martha Stewart, so I think I can be forgiven! I think the one I've used is a double scallop - I forget since I threw away the packaging.


I've used papers from A Work In Progress - the Rustic Walk collection and have printed them off small enough to fit on my card. Lightly inked edges with Chestnut Whispers and a bit of wonky cutting around the sentiment (Studio G), a bit of red raffia ribbon and a random large brad (Dovecraft Ho Ho Ho collection) and there you have it!



  • Backing papers: Rustic Walk from A Work In Progress
  • Punches: Martha Stewart
  • Brad: Dovecraft Ho Ho Ho collection
  • Sentiment: Studio G
  • Raffia ribbon: My stash


3 comments:

  1. Your card is absolutely gorgeous. Thanks for sharing your card with Daring Cardmakers and I'm so glad Lythan inspired you to join in this week.

    Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ab fab. Love that double scallop border, another punch on the wish list! ;)xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card - that punch is super yummy!

    jo x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!