Thursday 12 November 2009

I Have Used It!

It's not often I manage a Basic Grey challenge generally because I own hardly any BG stuff, however, I did purchase two lovely 12 x 12 sheets very recently and have cut into one to make this card!

The current Basic Grey challenge is to use the photo below for inspiration and I have gone with the colour scheme:

I've rounded all edges and have layered the printed paper onto some Bazzill Basics, stitched around the edges, quite randomly (if you look closely) with my NEW little sewing machine which I've not quite got to grips with plus its hard enough with two boys as an audience asking why I am stitching paper...


Organza ribbon is from my stash and I've added little white gems to the centres of the flowers cos it just needed a bit of bling!

  • Papers: Basic Grey and Bazzill Basics
  • Ribbon and gems: From my stash

3 comments:

  1. Ruth . . this is absolutelu FAB. Just love everythig about it . . . if it doesn't have an owner yet . . . . ! lol x

    Have a great weekend,

    Lou
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous! Love the simple elegance of this card!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sewing paper gets easier with time - I have lots of business cards if you would like to practise?? :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!