Monday 2 November 2009

Happy Snow!

Be prepared for quite a few Christmas cards over the next few days - I've had a bit of a run this weekend in making them - so be warned! The current Sketch and Stash challenge is:

The image I used was destined for another card but it just wouldn't come together properly so that idea was shelved! I've coloured it with watercolour paints and added a little glitter glue.

The snowflake backing paper is from a Crafters Companion cd I found lurking in the back of a drawer and I don't think I'd ever looked at it before as it was a freebie on a magazine! The dark blue card and tissue interleaving paper are from my stash along with the ribbon. The large and smaller brads are a new purchase and are Papermania.

Another card to go with my growing pile of Christmas cards!

  • Printed backing paper: Crafters Companion
  • Image: Penny Black coloured with watercolour paints and a little glitter glue
  • Everything else: My stash
  • Brads: Papermania

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card :-) This is one of my fave PB images ,,, I love the papers and embellies you used too ,, :-)

    Thanks for joining the Sketch and Stash Challenge :-)
    Luv
    Lols x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous card, love this colour combo and papers and that image is so cute!
    Thanks for joining in with Sketch & Stash.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Ruth, love the colouring!
    Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch and Stash!
    love Becky xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!