Thursday 26 November 2009

From Saturday

Sorry I don't have many blog posts at the moment - it's not that I'm not creating, as I am, madly behind the scenes, its just that I can't share any of them at the moment as they are top secret!!

Here are photos that Lynsey took for me on Saturday at my first Craft Fair of the year at Crossley Heath School in Halifax. Taken just after I'd finished setting up.

The sale basket (well, a lego tub!) proved popular and I managed to sell quite a lot of cards this way. This is simply to make room for all the cards I have and my style has changed over the last 18 months and I thought this was the best way to go.



All my little people toppers are displayed on stand up boards across the back of my stall - you get to pick which ones you want and I then produce virtual exact replicas from under the table! All these are available to buy via my website (and I have a sale on at the moment too!) If you do buy, make sure you add a note to your order to say that you came via my blog as I will add something into your package!


Thank you to Lynsey for the photos and dammed good company!

1 comment:

Thank you for your comment!