Sunday 22 November 2009

Finishing Off What I Started

It's been one of those weeks for trying to finish off things that I have started and not to start anything new until I have done! Plus I had my first Craft Fair of the year yesterday at Crossley Heath School in Halifax which Lynsey and I were on adjoining stalls - this was our second year of exhibiting at this Fair and I did virtually twice as well as last year! So quite pleased with my little self and I am now preparing for my second and last fair of the year on 6 December at Bolton Abbey (details in my sidebar) which I am doing with Lynsey. We make a good team, plus I get a ride in Bumble too!!

Anyway. As part of the finishing off things I have started, I need to complete Donna and Danny's acrylic Wedding album. Only have 3 pages (6 sides) left to complete. And here is two of them.

I've more or less (sort of) followed the Papertake Weekly sketch:

And have completed page 1 and the front cover of the album. Printed paper is 12 x 12 Bella Bella by My Minds Eye with the dark brown being Bazzill Basics 12 x 12. The ribbon, flowers and gems are all from my stash and actually use left overs from making the Wedding Stationery.

I've decided to keep the front cover plain plus it is more likely to get handled more so I don't want bits dropping off!


More pages of the album to come over the next few days as I am on a roll!
  • Printed Papers: My Minds Eye 'Bella Bella' 12 x 12 double sided
  • Plain paper: Bazzill Basics 12 x 12
  • Everything else: My stash


2 comments:

  1. We do make quiet a good team don't we? I will be bringing more chickens with me the the fair - be warned :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. interesting album cover, so glad you could join us and play along with the Papertake Weekly challenge

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!