Sunday 8 November 2009

Changed The Blu-Tac

It's another sketch this week on Papertake Weekly - I do like these sketches as they are nice and simple as I don't like cluttered sketches!


Plus it also means that I can complete the very last page for Hayley and Stephen's acrylic / acetate Wedding album! It's the cake picture and aptly it is the last photo in their album.

Papers are Papermania 12 x 12 Brown Ornate Clusters with added seed beads (I used them on the Wedding Stationery) plus prima flowers, Dovecraft pearl centred brad and ribbon left over from the Stationery too.

And here is the reverse. I kept it plain as it is the back cover plus you get to see some of the lovely paper! I've used a corner rounder on the edges and a bit of chestnut Whispers ink around the edges too. And I've used a different bit of blu-tac this time as Jacob insisted on sticking his halloween spider picture (with 14 legs) to our bedroom door with all the blu-tac he could lay his grubby mits on....
So that is it! Completed! I just have to pack it in a lovely box I got from ebay (it's a Boden box but no writing on it and its a perfect match to the chocolate browns I've used in the album) and then present it to Hayley on Tuesday when I meet up with her. It will be the first time I've seen her since the Wedding as we are both busy ladies, so almost 3 and a half months have flown by! But at least I completed it before their First Wedding Anniversary!
Will be back later in the week with all the shots of the album in one go so you can see it in all it's glory!
  • Backing papers: Papermania 12 x 12 double sided Brown Ornate Clusters paper
  • Everything else: My stash as left over from the Wedding Stationery

2 comments:

  1. well juls said it all....absolutely gorgeous and I know they are going to be so emotional when they receive such a wonderful keepsake...big hugs kath xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!