Saturday 7 November 2009

Back to the Dragons!

Well, I found another new (to me) challenge blog called Card Positioning Systems and from what I can gather it is all sketches - who-hooo!!! Their current challenge is this following sketch:


And I've made this card with papers from Funky Daze - Son Day collection. I've lightly inked the edges with a blue inkpad and the image is Dustin Pike which I've coloured with watercolour pencils.

The sentiment is an acrylic 99p Studio G stamp. And that's it really! And it made a nice break from making Christmas cards - there is only so many snowflakes and glitter that I can cope with in a short space of time, but it's now back to the festive ones!

  • Backing papers: Son Day from Funky Daze by Funky Hand
  • Image: Dustin Pike, coloured with watercolour pencils
  • Sentiment: Studio G acrylic

2 comments:

Thank you for your comment!