Tuesday 28 July 2009

X is for X on a Sketch

The ABC challenge this week is upto X and the X is in the sketch:I had a bit of a printing session with my Candy Doodles and Sugar Birdies cd and decided to use up some scraps from previous projects. Quite easy once I'd decided what I was doing!

I've rounded and inked all edges (with exception to the chocolate brown backing paper). The fimo cupcake was sent to me but I can't remember who from (agh!) and I've glittered the card candy dots and the cherry on the cupcake.


Ribbon is from my stash. I think I'm on a bit of a cupcake mission at the moment, so don't be too surprised if you see more over the week!

2 comments:

  1. Yummy card!
    Thanks for joining us at the ABC Challenge this week!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning Ruth,
    thres something waiting for you over on my blog!
    Sue
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!