Wednesday 17 June 2009

New Home

The Sketches by Tamara challenge this week is: And here is my creation! All the printed papers are from a free cd in a current craft magazine (can't remember which one - sorry!) and I thought they looked so pretty. Sorry about the blueness of the photo - it was around 6am when I took it! I've layered the two images in the centre onto pale yellow card and then again onto a shaped square so they stood out a bit more.

All edges have been inked with chestnut Whispers ink. The sentiment has been cut with my Cuttlebug Baby Face alphabet set and the ribbon is from my stash.


These papers are so pretty and don't be surprised if you see them again!

  • Backing papers & toppers: From a free backing paper and font cd in a current crafting magazine
  • Sentiment: Cut using the Cuttlebug Baby Face alphabet set
  • Ribbon: From my stash

3 comments:

  1. What a lovely card. Lovely papers. They are from this months Papercraft Essentials. I had a look at them this lunchtime and there are some lovely ones.
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love this. The papers are gorgeous.
    pinky

    ReplyDelete
  3. fab card the colours are so lovely I think I'll have to go search out the magazine!
    Juliexx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!