Wednesday 24 June 2009

More Male Decoupage!

I do like a simple sketch! And the very lovely Carol has given us this one as part of her Fun Sketch Challenge:This is another Freddies Friends easy peasy decoupage from Nikky as part of the Polkadoodle DT. I didn't use the backing paper that comes with it as I really liked the cartoon effect of the little man and didn't want him getting lost in too much 'busy-ness'. Anyway, its dead easy to use - simply pop the die cuts out and layer them up according to the numbers. Extra bits and bobs are included too and I've still got a few bits left to use on another project.

I've doodled around the edges of the card firstly with black ink and then a double green line to create the frame. Really simple to put together - I've only used the dark blue card from my stash which I've layered the sentiment and image onto, everything else is the decoupage sheet.


2 comments:

  1. Fabulous Ruth! He looks a very cheeky chappy and very plaesed to have his pint! Such a great 'man' card
    Thanks for joining in and for helping to spread the word :)

    Hugs
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow so cute and isn't this decoupage brilliant...so easy to use....Big Hugs xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!