Sunday 3 May 2009

Forever Friends Sketch

Another sketch, another challenge! This time it is the Forever Friends challenge which is this sketch:

Again I have used papers from DCWV Retro 6 x 6 paper stack, rounded the edges and lightly inked them. The image is a sticker I bought in a triple pack, all male themed. I've layered it onto blue cardstock, dotted the edges and hand wrote the sentiment.


I am already being asked for Fathers Day cards so I need to get cracking as I've got a week or so with no crafting looming as we are on holiday. Although, I may sneak some stamped images with me to colour in between attempting the Telegraph crossword each night!


  • Printed backing paper: DCWV Retro 6 x 6 stack, everything else from my stash
  • Image: Forever Friends sticker
  • Sentiment: Handwritten

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card thanks for joining the FF challenge this week
    Wendy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is simply gorgeous...love the paper mix and isn't he just the cutest....enjoy what's left of the weekend
    Hugs Kath xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!