Thursday 9 April 2009

A Digi Stamp Challenge Blog!

Now I found this challenge site whilst blog hopping (I was actually looking at my Blog Candy entrants blogs - thanks Jenni!) and look what I found! The challenge site is called Dare U 2 Digi Stamp!

Basically, all you need to use is a digital image from any company plus, if you are able, digital papers.

And as always, I find these things at the 11th hour, I had to make this card in super quick time! This is their first week and its a sketch challenge:

The image is one of my favourites from the Holly and Madison download from Charmed Cards and Crafts, and yes, to save a bit of time, I've used the pre coloured one! All the printed backing papers and sentiment are from the Shabby Saturday download from Funky Hand - I rediscovered some off-cuts a few nights ago and wanted to use them. But had to print the bigger sheets off as what I had didn't fit the sketch. The green and black card is from my stash.


I've lightly inked the edges in black and the punch is a Martha Stewart one - I think its threading water or something like that. And the layered flower is from the never ending bag of flowers donated by Jozza.
A fairly quick card to make, to be honest and it is actually a lot more grungy green in real life.
  • Backing papers: Shabby Saturday download from Funky Hand
  • Image: Pre coloured Holly and Madison download from Charmed Cards and Crafts
  • Punch: Martha Stewart
  • Other card: From my stash
  • Flowers: From Jozza

5 comments:

  1. This is totally wonderful! Everything just goes together brilliantly. Another great design.
    Anice xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous, a great image too.. thankyou so much for joining in....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card... can't believe it's a 'quickie'
    Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card...love the image you have used,great take on the sketch,thanks for joining us at DU2DS,
    Take care
    San x

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely Ruth, I just used that paper to make a little gift bag hehe
    AllisonX

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!