Thursday 19 March 2009

Robots and Spots

This weeks Friday Sketchers challenge is:
And this is what I made. The robot stamp is by Papermania and I've used a black Ink It Up ink pad as its more watery and easier to use on such a large surface. I've rounded all the corners, inked them and also chalked the background to the image as the white card was too stark.

The papers are from the same collection 'For Him' 6 x 6 and the stamps are from a clear acrylic Studio G set. And I've coloured in (badly as it was dark!) the little star on the boy sentiment.

I think I need to use this stamp more often!
  • Backing papers: Papermania 'For Him' 6 x 6
  • Robot stamp: Papermania
  • Other stamps: Studio G acrylic set

1 comment:

  1. What a fun card! Thanks for joining us at FS.
    carole

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!