Wednesday 14 January 2009

Sketches by Tamara - Card Sketch 77

The sketch for Tamara's challenge this week is:
I've recently bought the Cuttlebug flowers dies - these are two strips of dies with 4 different flower designs on each, so 8 flowers in total and they just cry out to be layered!

Quite a simple card and I specifically picked the colours from the new Funky Hand cd Funky Daze as lilacs and soft colours are not something I usually go for. Bit of a brash, in ya face kinda girl! The backing paper and flowers all use the same collection - edges have been inked a bit heavy handed (the ink pad was loosing the will to live so I moistened it and didn't realise just how much life it then had in it!)

Ribbon and brads are from my stash and the sentiment has been stamped onto the same background paper and raised from the card with 3d foam pads.
  • Backing paper: Funky Daze from Funky Hand
  • Flowers: Cut using the Cuttlebug flowers
  • Sentiment: Studio G clear stamp
  • Ribbon & Brads: From my stash

1 comment:

  1. WOW I love those flowers.....hmmm more things I "need" for the cuttlebug lol

    fabby card hun

    lotsalove

    Amanda xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!