Friday 3 October 2008

A Pink Snowman! Funky Fairy Challenge 35

Well, the Funky Fairy Challenge this week was the sketch below and also to make a 'Non Traditional Christmas' item. Just up my street!


So I used the Pinkie Pops download which I won a few weeks ago (yay!) and added the snowman image which Allison sent to me as a swop which I coloured with watercolour pencils. Quite simple when I started making it, but it was one of those cards that I knew what I was going to do straight away!


  • Backing paper: Funky Fairy Pinkie Pops download
  • Image: From Allison and coloured with watercolour pencils
  • Gems & Ribbon: From my stash

5 comments:

  1. ooh lovely and Mr Snowman looks fab
    AllisonX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, géniale et super originale.

    Bravo

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabby. Love the swirl pattern paper you chose from Pinkie Pops.

    Many thaks for joining in with us again this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute is this, that little snowman peeping out.......super x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card :)
    thanks for playing with us at Funky Fairys
    hugs Ria

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!