Tuesday 28 October 2008

Allie - The Camper Van Diva Swop!

As promised, here are pics from my recent Camper Van Diva swop partner - Allie. And look at all this that she sent me! The Volks World magazine is actually a folder, and inside were all the papers and borders (I've already used some of the pink stitched ones!)

And there was an altered booklet with a fab stamped image of a camper van (I very nearly bought the same stamp myself!) Lots of pages inside for me to scribble notes, and at the back....

.. is a stitched pocket with 3 camper can tags and a very funky space saving ruler (it folds in half!) with camper van prints on it!

All this was inside a draw string - well, actually ribbon (and very lovely ribbon too!) bag with a cute fabric camper van in the bottom corner. Also inside the bag was a lovely camper van notelet book and an envelope with all manner of bits and bobs, including flowers, dome stickers, gems, ribbon (she knows me too well!) brads and charms!!


But wrapped separately (all the packages were wrapped in brown paper and had pictures of camper vans on them!) was this beautiful framed image - beautifully cut and stitched. Isn't it fabulous?!



No wonder the boys thought it was my Birthday!
A huge thank you to Allie!! Now go and visit her blog - she is a very talented lady!!
And a big thank you to JB*JB for organising such a fab swop!


1 comment:

  1. fantastic and i agree a very talented lady. Beaurtiful goodies
    Hugs June xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!