Tuesday 24 June 2008

Another Paper Blossoms

I managed to print off the papers from the Paper Blossoms download a while ago and apart from making the first card from them last week I've not really had the time to sit and faff. Ok, actually, I just keep looking at the papers and thinking that I really cannot cut them up as they look sooooo lovely!!

Anyway, I made this one on Saturday night. I'd just completed a custom card order for a 4 year old and 15 Christening Thank You's, and wanted to be able to do something for me for a change!

The much loved chocolate organza ribbon was used again - tied round the card and then a faux bit added underneath to make it look like I can tie really fab bows! The sentiment and backing flower is also from the Paper Blossoms collection. I softened the white part of the sentiment by layering clear vellum over the top half and securing with a pewter daisy brad.

By being able to create what I want really gives me more inspiration. Just wish it came with more time....!

4 comments:

  1. You already know how much I love this card, Ruth. You know.. the one with the ribbon!! hehe

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. More gorgeous cards and oh those papers and that ribbon...
    need your help - pop over to my blog for the details
    Love
    kath
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. see that one with the ribbon its fab!
    AllisonX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, wonderful cards.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!